I saw this earlier today. Now I see that it's dated June of 2007, but still:
The point I want to touch on here comes from the third paragraph:
There is one major exception to the belief that media outlets have a liberal bias—Fox News. Thirty-one percent (31%) of Americans say it has a bias that favors conservatives while 15% say it has a liberal bias.
A liberal bias? What kind of right wing wackadoo must you be to look at Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and say to yourself: "Faggot, pinko-commie pieces a shit. Probably going to hug a tree and do some yoga after this." Is there anyone standing to the right of you, or are you the end of the line?
2 comments:
Proof that there are few truly free-thinkers left in this country. Sad that ANYONE can say broadcast news is unbiased.
Journalism is dead, my friends.
It may be dead, but its shuffling, zombie corpse it the best we've got.
Post a Comment