He continues to do it. I have a theory that Brett Favre is actually a humanoid robot. Due to the pounding he has taken over the years and the obsolescence of hardware to be expected with a humaniod robot built in the early 90s, he was scheduled to be taken out of service after last season. Indeed, they haven't been certain for several years whether they were going to get the machinery up and running properly in time for the season to start, hence his yearly flirtation with retirement. The engineers, convinced that they had pushed the technology to its limits, had the robot retire after the 2007 campaign. When they had a chance to take him apart and look at things this spring, they discovered that he was in better condition than they thought, and found they would be able to get him up and running in time for the season, hence he tried to come back.
I believe that Kurt Warner came from the same lab. I don't think he was a stock boy, I think he was the stock boy's forklift. He was repurposed.
It's just a theory, but I bet you can't prove me wrong.
1 comment:
You write very well.
Post a Comment